Photographer since 2001

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Three's a Charm!

I had a great time earlier this week with models Yannie (from MTL Tattoo), Marie-Sophie & Claudia (Vintage Love Clothing) doing a photo set for the 2012 calendar. I came across this AMAZING antique shop, Old Times Antiques on Notre-Dame, here in Montreal and I begged him to let me do a boudoir shoot in his shop! He was extremely accommodating and with a little help we managed to put together and english hunting cabin in the upstairs of the antique shop! The original concept was something much more Marie-Antoinette inspired, however once at the shop the leather wingback chairs called to me, as well as the polar bear rug - which is of course very rare. The girls were great! It was the first time both Claudia & Yannie (centre and right) were photographed by me & it really went off without a hitch. I had come across Yannie on Facebook & immediately fell in love with her excellent tattoos and happy disposition, Claudia I met at the bike and tattoo show & fell in love with her hairstyles and psychobilly look. In the end, the girls were fantastic & lots of fun even though they were out of their element. Marie-Sophie however, lives in a style of her own filled with rhinestones, pearls, ruffles, retro and dinner gloves - Which she pulls off with absolute class and taste. This boudoir shoot was second nature for her & I was so happy to show off her gorgeous new lavender hair. Enjoy!

The final shot for the 2012 Calendar

No comments: