Photographer since 2001

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You Should Really Listen To This

I heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago - I was in the middle of a conversation while driving and the song really grabbed both of us to the point of stopping our conversation and staring at the little LED screen waiting in anticipation for the name of the band. The song is incredibly sexy and smooth with a touch of roughness in the voice - I'll be playing this in the studio for my boudoir photo shoots for sure. Last night I stopped by HMV and picked it up for 10$ - trust me it's worth the investment, the album is incredibly diverse with everything from the song below that begins with a beat reminiscent of "Cold as Ice" that quickly turns into something a million times more fascinating - to Trip-Hop! The album is called Megalithic Symphony, a very fitting title for the compilation.
AWOLNATION - Sail

No comments: