Photographer since 2001

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Product Reviews: Hard Candy, Glitteratzi



Presenting Hard Candy's "Glitteratzi"
Where to find it: Walmart
Use: A glitter spray you apply to the body
Ease of use: Unpleasant
Smell: None
Packaging: Gorgeous
Price: Around 10$

I was looking for a product to apply on my burlesque models during photo shoots - something glittery that would would just add to the glitz of the photos. Believe it or not it's hard to find a good product! When I came across Hard Candy's Glitteratzi I thought my problems were solved! Urgh! This product is not what it seems, yes - the packaging is fun & there is no smell BUT the application is really disappointing. The label reads "Shimmer Body Spray" but much to my dismay the product actually comes out as an oily goop with little sparkle at all! You'd think by looking at the transparent packaging that you'd get much more than four sparkles per square inch and the oily texture that you have no choice but to rub in is fairly unpleasant. I would not recommend this product!

Final word: Don't buy it!

No comments: