Photographer since 2001

Monday, June 28, 2010

Feedback from Meghan!

“You not only helped me make my ideas come a reality but really created a side of me i never thought i had. You helped me with my confidence and allowed me to come out of my shell. You were patient, sweet and professional. You made me comfortable with my body and let me get those pictures I really wanted. You made me giggle when I needed to and helped me strike the perfect pose to get the right photo. (My boyfriend) loved all the photos, he thought I was beautiful in all of them. They were done classy and you were very professional. When I felt stumped or lost you jumped right in with an idea and/or direction. You did your research and made it a really enjoyable experience...I mean come on! I'm ready for my third photo shoot aren't I?!?!”
-Meghan Redmile (Pinup photography)


No comments: