Photographer since 2001

Monday, April 19, 2010

Marions-Nous & Vera Strobele

Here’s the final result of the Marions-Nous photo shoot. Originally the shoot was going to be very neutral and textured with very bright jewelry to contrast pale skin, clothes and dark makeup. However, last minute the idea was changed and I showed up at the site not knowing what to expect… In walk 4 girls with fluorescent tutus, fluorescent veils, peacock feathers and fluorescent lipstick. Oh my. For a moment I was worried that I couldn’t pull this one off! However, in the end the girls look like goddesses. Hair blowing in the wind (an amazing Mohawk on Vera), vibrant colors and intense eyes all sell exactly what the jewelry is: FUN. The final ad, to be featured in the fall edition of Marions-Nous, is clean, to the point and focused more on the ladies & their bobbles than on content. I have to say I’m pretty pleased with the result. More ads from Vera’s line to come soon. Visit her site: www.verastrobele.ca

No comments: